Friday, December 25, 2009

I've Been Tagged by EffJay!

I don't feel like answering this survey..but, I'll do it just for the sake of my Sayang..hua2;p


Starting time : 4.30pm
Name : Afsya D
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 7/8-Flexible feet..sometimes my feet shrinks
Height : 164 cm
Where do you live : Anywhere
Home sweet home : Somewhere On Earth
Favourite drinks : Anything sour
Favourite breakfast : Anything hot


HAVE YOU EVER?

Been on a plane : Several times
Swam in the ocean without jacket : Never
Fallen asleep in school : Hardly remember..I think never..cause nothing's boring in school (I'm a good student lew..) hew2;p
Broken someone's heart : I never really care..so, I don't know? hehe;p
Fell off your chair : Haha;p Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Always..
Saved e-mails : What kind of question is this? Mmm...


EVER HAD?

Chicken pox : Once upon a time
Sore throat : Do u really wanna know? Of cause le..All human being ever had sore throat
Stitches : Duh..Never


DO YOU?

Believe in love at first sight : 50/50
Like picnics : So much...;)


WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON?

You danced with : Poco-poco dance with my officemates at farewell dinner in Singapore
Last made you smile : My sayang EffJay
You last yelled at : Someone who makes my blood goes upstairs
Best feeling in the world : When I'm in love
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Sometimes I sleep with my big Teddy B (The one that EffJay gave me)
What's under your bed : Momok@Monster (In my imagination) kuku;p
Who do you really hate : Anyone with negative & narrow minded


RANDOM

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now : My Baby EffJay
Q: Do you want children : Yes..Sure thing;)
Q: Do you smile often : Yup..I'm hideous without my lovely smile
Q: Do you like your hand-writing? : My handwriting always change from time to time..whenever I like it, I'll hate it
Q: Are your toenails painted : No
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : 5 stars hotel's bed
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing : Black
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : FBooking
Q: I can't wait till : I'm married to someone whom I can share my life with;)
Q: When did you cry last : Yesterday..All my troubles seems to come again..~lalala
Q: Are you a friendly person : Always
Q: Do you have any pets? : 3 fat+lazy+cute+chikiboom2 cats
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : I rarely watch tv..Slim chances to sleep with the TV on
Q: What are you doing right now? : Try to finish answering this survey ler..hu
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : I'm not a thief..;p
Q: Can you handle the truth? : 80% Yes
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? : No..I don't feel like to keep those pics..
Q: If you're having a bad day, where are you most likely to go to? : Go to sleep
Q: What is your room like : Like heaven..haha;p
Q: What's right beside you : Wall
Q: What is the last thing you ate : Jantung Pisang rebus dips into Sambal Belacan
Q: Will u tag : Mmmmm...nobody;p

2 comments:

farid said...

1.weight :kihkih..
2.jatuh kusi ek..ekekeke..
3.aiyark.. bawak katil ader momok..takoot..
4.cry yesterday? y?
5.manyak nyer kucing..
6.room like heaven..waa..nak tdur kat ur room bleh?

Afsya Danya Dyana said...

1. Never ask lor..;p
2. Huhu;p Fell like nangka busuk;p
3. Hahahahahaha;p chicken!
4. You know why..:(
5. Yes..muulat2 taw;p
6. To me it's like heaven lew..To others maybe like hell..hehe;p