Saturday, November 28, 2009

20092009:FJ

Don't really know what my love life would be
    I do think too much about this
Sept 20, 2009 comes and finally
    I need to stop thinking, this year is a bliss


He's the one that I've ever wanted
    With all the gentleness he showed
I can feel his calmness and confident
    Never want to resist his straightforward approach


He's a friend to share my sorrow
    He's a love that gives me splendour
He's my only nice, sweet and humble foe
    That I won't fight with and I will surrender


It's awkward to be in love without seeing each other
    It's uncommon to say I love you without caressing
But inside, we feel connected towards each other
    Sometimes it feels perfect, there's nothing missing


Appreciate your love, care and yours faithfully
    That's indeed what I'm also giving you
Despite of all the unseen and unpredictable miseries
    Hope there will be only me and you

1 comments:

farid said...

thank you my dearest,is so sweet.. i give u the pure and very best of me,cant wait to be with u and our e-day