Wednesday, November 18, 2009

@ 25

12 November 2009


@ 25 there are 9 things that I need to change/do:


1)   Drink more plain water (all this while I hate plain water, now I've to change for good)
2)   Reduce my weight (Eat less carb, sugar, eat less, less, less than I always do);p
3)   Have a boyfriend (I'm ready to have one and going to be damn serious now)
4)   Focus with my job
5)   Spend more time in the kitchen (I want to be a perfect wife)
6)   Work out every night (To get good shape) I'm out of shape now..pity me :(
7)   Spend more time with my family & best buddies (I love them all!)
8)   Be more discipline in everything I do
9)   Appreciate with what I have and try to get the best out of anything I do;p

2 comments:

farid said...

wishing pray u will achieve all that syg,rajin2 la memasak yer..ekekkeke..

Afsya Danya Dyana said...

will do;p but i might say no 2 is the hardest one..haha;p